Welcome to our new and improved Virtual LSAT Proctor! It’s pretty self explanatory but if you need some help here are some Instructions for the LSAT Proctor.
If you have any suggestions or comments please feel free to let us know firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-877-LSAT-PRO
Jump to Section:
Includes audio cues; ensure your speakers are on.
Virtual LSAT Proctor Instructions
- Make sure you have Flash Player 10 or better installed on your computer. You can download it from Adobe here Flash Player Download.
- Get a copy of an LSAT, if you need one here is a copy of a free Actual LSAT practice test. You may want to have an additional section from another test for the experimental section if you intend to simulate a full LSAT.
- Separate the bubble sheet from the rest of the test and get your pencil ready.
- Timing – The Actual LSAT consists of 5 multiple choice sections (35 minutes each), and one writing sample (35 minutes). Only 4 of the multiple choice sections are scored. There is a 15 minute break between the 3rd and 4th sections. So if you just take four sections the test will take you 2 hours and 35 minutes. If you want to take all five sections it is 3 hours and 5 minutes, or with the writing sample it is 3 hours and 40 minutes. There are a few short breaks (45 seconds) between each section in order to give you time to close one section and flip to the next.
- Rules – if you finish one section early you cannot go on to the next section or look back at any past sections.
- Virtual LSAT Proctor – when you’re ready, hit start. You will hear audio cues from your virtual proctor telling you when to start,when to take a break and when to move on to a new section.
- Other Features – you can also pause or reset the time at any time and you can use the buttons along the bottom to jump to any section.
- Scoring – when you have completed your test, mark it against the score sheet in the back of the test and compare your LSAT scaled score to our LSAT score conversion chart to find your LSAT percentile ranking.
- Good luck!